Noizemaschin!! runs a rolling residency program, designed to assist with the creative development of original DIY projects, and foster composer, musician, and artist engagement with the Hackerspace.
Resident artist receives:
- One three-month, full membership to the Artifactory
- Complete access to Artifactory’s equipment, workshops (including ardueno, circuit hacking, 3D printing, modular synth workshop)
- Training on how to use the various machines avialable in the space
- Access to the significant body of knowledge that comprises the Artifactory’s membership
- Three performance opportunities at Noizemaschin!! over the three months
- Degree to which the artists practice will utilise the Artifactory Hackerspace
- Originality of creative output
- Artistic area of focus and its suitability for the Artifactory and Noizemaschin!!
- Ability to contribute back to the hackerspace and Noizemaschin!!
- One page outline of what your residency would involve (including musical style and how The Artifactory hackerspace would be used)
- One page artist C.V. of prior artistic projects and experience
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Artists will be notified of their success as residency positions become avialable.
- Christopher de Groot
- Thaddaeus TheExhile
- Mace Francis
- Jean-Michel Maujean
Photo courtesy of Nathan Thompson. All Rights Reserved